COUPLED TICKET Self-guided tour of the caves and prehistoric activities
THIS TICKET INCLUDES AN AUTONOMOUS VISIT TO THE CAVES AND PARTICIPATORY PREHISTORIC ACTIVITIES OF THE PARK DEPENDING ON THE CHOSEN DAY. consulter le pdf en cliquant sur le jour de visite choisi dans l'onglet "horaires des Grottes".
The animations are not reserved. Your combined ticket internet reservation ensures that you will be accepted into the park in the event of high attendance or limited gauge due to the health context.
To fully enjoy your day, we advise you to come before 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The entertainment starts at 11 a.m. in the morning. You can organize your visit to the Caves at the desired time between 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
ATTENTION TO ENJOY THE ACTIVITIES AND THE VISIT OF THE CAVES, PLAN AT LEAST THE AFTERNOON ON THE SITE.
- VISIT OF THE CAVES: maximum 8/10 people (from the same tribe/family) for the same entry into the cave
- ACCESS TO THE CAVES ENTRANCE (5 min)
- Consider downloading audioguide.grotte-cerdon.com on your smartphone from your internet connection and take your headphones if possible.
- Plan the visit to the Caves whenever you want during the day (last entry 4:30 p.m.)
TICKET TAKEN AT THE RECEPTION OF THE SITE:
- ADULT : €16,50
- CHILD from 4 to 11 years old included : €15,50
- Under 4 years old: Free
TICKET TAKEN ONLINE:
- ALL YOUR TICKETS REDUCE to €15 for adults or children.
- Book your ticket online and organize your day by:
- Consulting the PDF of the visit and entertainment schedules in the color of the day chosen on the Caves Schedule